Clouds

Hi Again,

Finally had time to go back through my photos & select what I think are some of my better cloud photos.

Have tried to show as many different formation types as I could find, some types I only had a small number to choose from & therefore some of them may not be up to my normal quality criteria.

Ok, cloud photos at Sawtell at 6.00am have to include some sunrise photos & the requisite storm front, I've also included 2 shots from my back verandah of an enormous formation over the mountains up towards Dorrigo.

One of the photos has been adjusted, it is the one with the blurred rectangle in bottom RH corner, the only adjustment made.  This was due to there being an elderly gentleman there who deserved a lot more respect than most, so I made him unrecognisable.

Also note that no filtration or colour correction has been used on any of these photos, what you see is what I saw at the time; I was fairly impressed at some of the colours.

As usual if you need more information or would like to contact me just add a comment.

























































































































































































 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Amazing Collection! Some of the colors you've managed to capture are unbelievable. I'd be curious to know if you recognize any of the cloud formations, I've always found this kind of information fascinating.

    ReplyDelete